Are you an inventor? Have an idea for a new product? Someone who’s got a great idea but wants a 3D model and a prototype? Perhaps you need some photorealistic renderings? Do you need a 3D printed part to test your idea?
Well, then you have come to the right place! I am a freelance CAD designer and engineer who can help you. My work has received multiple awards, including a
Thumbtack Best of 2016 . Please read below.
- Product Design in 2D and 3D, for companies or individuals
- 3D printing services
- Product Manual Images, like assembly view or exploded views
- Photorealistic renderings
- File format conversions
- Reverse engineering
- Technical drawings
- Shop drawings for construction industry
- Architectural drawings
- Patent drawings
- Solidworks services
- Autocad services
- 3D and 2D model in any of the standard formats used for prototyping or manufacturing (i.e. STEP, DFX, STL, etc.)
- Photorealistic renderings. Useful for sales brochures, website images, etc.
- 3D printed parts
Reasons to hire me:
1. No need to hire a full time engineer with the associated salary and benefits
2. I get to work right away and can meet tight timelines. See my reviews page.
3. Years of experience in product design for manufacturing
4. Years of experience in CAD design in various programs (SolidWorks, Pro-E, Unigraphics, AutoCAD)
5. 3D printing capabilities
CAD Design Help is a freelance engineering design services company dedicated to helping you with projects that require CAD (Computer Aided Design). We have years of experience with 2D and 3D drawing as well as Mechanical Drawing and Mechanical Engineering. We are based in Charlotte North Carolina and work with clients all over the USA. We offer 3D printing which is a great value to inventors needing to quickly create a prototype or work out the details of a new product.
[mpp_popup id=”1358″]Open popup[/mpp_popup]